Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Dijon Pork Tenderloin

Dijon Pork Tenderloin
By Stephanie

1 Pork Tenderloin
3-4 TBSP Dijon Mustard
Pepper (to taste)
Dill (fresh is best, but dry is fine)

Preheat oven to 375

Place Pork on a foil lined (with non-stick spray) cookie sheet
Slather Dijon Mustard all over tenderloin
Add pepper and dill to your liking

Bake in the oven for about 50 minutes


***I usually let the left overs sit in the fridge a day or two and then I take then and stick them in a crockpot
with one can of beef broth (all day on low). Then about a half hour before we are ready to eat, I use two forks
and shred the pork in the crockpot, add some BBQ sauce and make pulled pork sandwiches***

3 comments:

Amber said...

This sounds yummy and I love how you made two meals out of it! I wish you had some pics! :-)

Stephanie said...

I know...I need to be better about remembering to do that! Sorry!

Amber said...

:-) I changed my blog name..I hope that doesn't mess up your follow..its
http://www.cookinginsuburbia.blogspot.com/ now.