Pumpkin Pie Playdough
Shared by Denise Pugh
2 cups flour
1 cup salt
1 TBSP Cream of Tartar
1-2 TBSP Pumpkin Pie Spice
2 cups water
3 TBSP oil
Orange Food Coloring (2 parts yellow, 1 part 1)
1. Mix water, food coloring, and oil in saucepan over medium heat.
2. In a separate bowl mix flour, salt, cream of tartar, and pumpkin pie spice
3. Gradually add this mixture to the water mixture.
4. Cook and stir over medium heat until lumps disappear.
5. Kneed on a floured surface until smooth
6. Cool slightly and store in air tight container
My cousin used quart sized freezer bags and she said those work well and keep the dough fresh. Since I doubled the recipe when I made it, I am keeping it in one of those big ziplock plastic containers and it seems to be doing well.