Chicken Farfalle Florentine
3-4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 box of Farfalle pasta
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 bunch fresh spinach (or 1 box of chopped frozen spinach, thawed and all excess water drained)
1-2 cloves garlic, finely minced
1/2 yellow onion, finely chopped (optional)
3-5 TBSP cream cheese
black pepper (to taste)
Milk (add to reach desired consistency for sauce, probably 1-2 tbsp)
1 jar of Bertolli Alfredo Sauce
Parmesean cheese ( use as desired)
1. Grill Chicken, Chop, and set aside
2. Prepare pasta according to package.
3. In the pan add a little oil, garlic and onions. Saute until tender and onions are translucent. Add spinach (allow it to wilt, if fresh) and heat through.
4. Add cream cheese, mixture will be thick.
5. Add Alfredo Sauce and milk until desired consistency is reached
6. Stir chicken into the sauce add pepper.
7. Mix Pasta and sauce