Fresh Fruit Tart
by: Betty Crocker
Prep Time:25 min
Start to Finish:1 hr 15 min
1 box Betty Crocker® SuperMoist® lemon cake mix
1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
3 containers (6 oz each) Yoplait® Original 99% Fat Free lemon burst or French vanilla yogurt
1 box (4-serving size) vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix
3 cups sliced fruits, berries and/or mandarin orange segments
3 tablespoons apricot preserves
1 cup fresh raspberries
1. Heat oven to 375°F (350°F for dark or nonstick pan). Grease 12-inch pizza pan or bottom only of 13x9-inch pan with shortening or cooking spray.
2. In large bowl, mix cake mix, butter and egg with spoon until crumbly. Press on bottom of pan.
3. Bake 14 to 18 minutes or until set. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
4. In medium bowl, beat yogurt and pudding mix (dry) with electric mixer on medium speed until blended. Spoon over baked layer. Smooth surface with rubber spatula. Arrange fruit on yogurt mixture.
5. Heat preserves over medium heat until melted; brush over fruit. Mound raspberries in center. Serve immediately, or refrigerate up to 24 hours. Store covered in refrigerator.
High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): Bake 16 to 18 minutes.
1 Serving: Calories 360 (Calories from Fat 110); Total Fat 12g (Saturated Fat 6g, Trans Fat 1 1/2g); Cholesterol 40mg; Sodium 490mg; Total Carbohydrate 57g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 38g); Protein 4g Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 10%; Vitamin C 30%; Calcium 15%; Iron 6% Exchanges: 1 Starch; 1/2 Fruit; 2 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Vegetable; 2 Fat Carbohydrate Choices: 4