Peanut Butter Blossoms
by: Sarah Frenzel
Preheat Oven: 375
Makes 30-35 cookies
Cook Time: 10-12 minutes
1 3/4 cups flour
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup firmly packed br. sugar
1 tsp salt
1/2 cup shortening
1/2 cup peanut butter
2 tbls milk
1 tsp vanilla
extra sugar and 48 choc. kisses
1. Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off
2. In lg. bowl, combine flour, sugars, baking soda, salt, shortening, peanut butter, milk, vanilla, and egg at a low speed until a stiff dough forms.
3. Shape into 1-inch balls; roll completely in sugar.
4. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
5. Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown
6. Immediately top with choc. kiss