Thursday, May 27, 2010

Balsamic Caesar Chicken

Balsamic Caesar Chicken
By: Stephanie

2-4 Chicken Breasts
1/2 cup to 3/4 cup Caesar Dressing (I like Newman's Own Light Caesar Dressing)
2-4 TBSP Balsamic Vinegar


Marinate the chicken breasts in Caesar Dressing anywhere from 30 minutes to two hours, depending
on when you remember to do it. (I like to throw the chicken in a ziplock back and then dump the
dressing in and let it sit in the fridge for a couple of hours...you could probably even do this in the
morning before work if needed).

Then I set the chicken on a plate and drizzle the balsamic over the top. I let this sit for about 20 minutes
to take the chill off of the chicken.

Then I place the chicken on a foil lined (with non-stick spray) cookie sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes at 400,
or 35 minutes at 350-375....just depends on what else I'm cooking with it and what temp. the other items
need to be at.

This is also a good marinade for chicken when you're planning on grilling! The dressing keeps the chicken really
moist.

I use this chicken as a main dish or I have also used this chicken as the topping for a Caesar Salad.

No comments: